The key services our Property Management Team provide are:
- Advice on how to make sure your property achieves its best return
- Market your property to ensure the best possible tenants apply
- Assess and investigate each application with thorough reference checks, identification checks, rental history reviews
- Ensure lease documentation is in place including detailed condition reports
- Collect and lodge tenant bond monies
- Collect your rent on time with mandatory direct debit of tenants accounts
- Organise maintenance on your behalf – as approved by you
- Do an inspection after 3 months of a new tenancy, and then every 6 months
- Review the rental on your property at least every year
- Pay invoices for your property
- Pay your rental income in to your nominated bank account within 5 business days
- Provide you a statement with every payment detailing all transactions – via email for instant delivery or post if you prefer
- We can hold hard copies of all your statements and invoices for a financial year, then send them to you in July to pass on to your accountant
- Send you an annual financial statement
- Handle rent arrears and tenant problems on your behalf, whilst keeping you informed
- At the end of a current lease renew the tenants lease under your instruction.
LITTLE Real Estate offers successfully proven, cost effective marketing plans which result in attracting maximum interest from prospective tenants. Our integrated marketing plan results in the lowest possible vacancy rates and maximum rental returns.
Selecting a suitable tenant
Ensuring we find the most suitable tenant for your property is one of the most critical aspects of property management.
At LITTLE Real Estate we adhere to a stringent process to eliminate as many risks as possible. This results in a very low number of problem tenants. Our detailed checks include:
- Contacting employment references, past and present, to ensure that tenant is financially suitable for the property;
- Contacting current and previous landlords/agents who provide us with feedback on the applicants rental history including routine Inspection reports, payment history and maintenance issues reported;
Once we have completed all thorough checks and are happy with an applicant we will contact you with all gathered information, enabling you to make an informed final choice on which applicant you would prefer to occupy the premises.