81 Charlton Street, ascot
81 Charlton Street, ascot
A 'Polished' Performance.
This property is a grand modern family home that has been lovingly upgraded, with no expense spaired.
Positioned within the Golden Circle of prestigious Ascot, this striking Executive family home is a testament to the architect's vision of creating perfect symmetry, but also an elegant entry statement.
The combination of classic style and a comfortable lifestyle feel, makes this a truly grand property.
Comprising a huge 500sqm of versatile living area, this is a home with a focus on practicality, custom built with the needs of family wellbeing foremost in mind. An outstanding showpiece of modern family living with the warmth of honey coloured flooring, complementing classic or contemporary tastes.
Designed with a strong European influence, it is totally private with a solid surrounding 3m wall, and transitions effortlessly to outdoor entertaining spaces complete with pool and low maintenance garden.
This home provides its owner a sanctuary in a premier enclave within a stroll of everything Ascot has to offer and conveniently close private schools like St Margaret's, with transport, parks and shops easily accessable.
10 minutes to the CBD and airport.
- New 7m x 3.5m pool
- Built in Beefmaster BBQ area and fridge
- Quality planation shutters through out
- TV's and Bose stereo sound everywhere
- 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms and office
- Luxurious master with new full bathroom and walk-in-robe
- Totally 3 bathrooms
- 2 luxurious bedrooms have private balconies
- Awesome new media room with kitchenette
- Fully ducted zoned Daikin air conditioning throughout
- New Open plan kitchen with double height ceiling void
- Bosch and Fisher/Paykel appliances
- Formal lounge or dining room
- Spacious dining and casual living integrate with the private garden and pool
- Covered poolside area provides ideal environment for outdoor entertaining
- Video security system with intercom
- Crimsafe security screens on every window
- Double remote garage and street gates
- Large laundry with ample built-ins
- 500sqm approximately of versatile living with 2.7 metre ceilings
- Inspired by classic European architecture
- Designed for family at all stages of development
- Honey coloured 'brushbox' polished timber flooring
- Crema Marfil marble and classic wrought iron features
- Walking distance to Racecourse Road and Eagle Farm
- Situated in prime school precincts
- Reticulated mains gas to service hot water and kitchen
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.