79 Daybreak Street, yarrabilba
25 Jul 2017$380 a week
79 Daybreak Street, yarrabilba
SPACIOUS BRAND NEW FAMILY HOME READY FOR YOU!!!Situated in the new estate in Yarrabilba, this brand new executive single level home is sure to impress and accommodate your family's needs - a master planned community with wide open spaces, lush bushland and landscaped parks!
Move right into this brand new spacious home! Located on a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes. Your new home will also set you apart from the rest as it is has security screens as well as extra air conditioning - perfect for this warm QLD weather!
Your new home features but not limited to:
* 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes (master has walk in wardrobe)
* 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite)
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Quiet location with the serene nature reserve across the road!
* Open plan kitchen/living area with air conditioning
* Master Bedroom with air conditioning
* Security screens throughout
* Tiled throughout excluding bedrooms which are carpeted - easy maintenance!
* Kitchen with plenty of storage, stone benchtop, stainless steel dishwasher & oven
* Generously sized double lock up garage with internal access
* Fully fenced yard with oodles of space to fit in the kids trampoline or swing set etc - the options are endless
* Established petrol station at the estate entrance
* Newly established local IGA within the Yarrabilba Estate!
* Alfresco pergola overlooking the large fully fenced backyard - perfect for entertaining, outdoor setting and BBQ
* Smart wired home will be connected to OptiComm via the estate's fibre network for internet, Pay TV and/or phone line connections
* Future plans for a direct 3 lane motorway to the Gold Coast that will take approximately 12 minutes and much more!
* Pets upon application*
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural irresistible beauty. Yarrabilba will be more than a beautiful location, it will be a vibrant community and a great place to live!
This property is waiting for you to call it home! - the size, space, flexibility, quality furnishings and fittings are sure to impress!
* Turn left at the first round a bout onto Highlands Street
* Continue up the hill and veer to the right onto Summerview Avenue
* Turn left onto Daybreak Street
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on the LITTLE Real Estate website and completing your details online. Alternatively, you can download and complete an application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information.