7 Ruby Street, hawthorn VIC
7 Ruby Street, hawthorn VIC
Grace Park gem on Ruby
A breathtaking blend of free-flowing space, exceptional quality and an unbeatable lifestyle location, this stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom entertainer seamlessly connects 3 lift-driven levels with unrivalled luxury. Magnificently modern and dramatically daring, the home is drenched in layer upon layer of natural light with gallery-inspired living, dining and entertaining spaces delicately unfolding under soaring ceilings.
The imposing entry is high and wide with a wonderful sense of depth leading to a formal lounge and dining area, radiating a genuine feeling of inclusion. Discover a sleek, stone-topped kitchen boasting the full suite of Miele appliances including a 900mm oven/cooktop, dishwasher, steam oven, warmer, microwave, and a pair of concealed refrigerators. Purpose-built with precision, a waterfall-edged island bench invites company, while a perfectly placed butler’s pantry will inspire the most reluctant of home chefs.
Designed for entertaining not maintaining, relaxed and radiant open-plan living and dining frames the kitchen, enjoying seamless flow outside to a timber and travertine-topped courtyard. This thrilling context shares a distinctive warmth that works exceptionally well for large-scale celebrations through to smaller informal gatherings, underscored by a low-upkeep garden and an oversized concrete bench with built-in, plumbed BBQ.
A centrally set, mid-level home office will add a professional touch to your day with full-height windows revealing treetop views and directing welcome light to every far-reaching corner. Head further upstairs on a spotted gum stairwell to a trio of robed bedrooms, all enhanced by uncomplicated flow, quality workmanship and exemplary attention-to-detail. The main bedroom is a stylistic tour-de-force, complete with a fully wired Samsung television and a private balcony with a commanding city view. Meticulously finished throughout, the fully tiled, twin-vanity ensuite showcases a decadent freestanding bath, concealed walk-in shower, and separate WC. The remaining pair of bedrooms are suitably serviced by a family-sized bathroom with a sumptuous bath and a travertine-tiled, frameless walk-in shower.
Every exciting element of this contemporary masterpiece leaves a lasting impression. The lower ground floor features a remote-controlled garage for 4 cars with the addition of an oversized storeroom, handy workshop, and a versatile wine room that could work equally well as a gym or yoga room.
The list of special features includes a fully tiled, ground-floor powder room with shower, a large laundry with ample bench and storage space, the richness of polished concrete, travertine and spotted gum flooring, and hydronic heating and refrigerated cooling throughout. Additional appeal is provided by substantial storage solutions on all levels, remote-controlled roller blinds, and a secure alarm system.
You couldn’t wish for a more convenient Grace Park Estate address. Footsteps from Glenferrie Road, walk to Glenferrie rail and retail, a range of Melbourne’s finest schools, Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre, and well-maintained Glenferrie Oval and Grace Park. A rare offering of unique pedigree, this is where superior design and luxury living unite!
At a glance...
• Approximately 596 sqm with an amazing 64 squares of living space
• Masterfully pieced together by Steve Domoney Architecture using timeless design principles
• Main bedroom with mirrored walk-thru robes, private balcony with stunning city panorama, fully wired television, and Italian travertine-tiled ensuite featuring a standalone bath, walk-in shower, twin-vanity ensuite and separate WC
• 2 further bedrooms with built-in robes, one with built-in desk and city views
• Expansive open-plan living and dining area
• Stone-topped Miele kitchen with butler’s pantry and an intimate island-bench dining set-up
• Seamless blend of formal lounge and dining space
• Light-filled study
• A second cosy balcony with sweeping neighbourhood views
• Family-sized, travertine-tiled bathroom with bath and frameless, walk-in shower
• Ground-floor powder room with fully tiled shower
• Large laundry with ample bench and storage space
• Private and palatial courtyard with built-in BBQ
• Lift service over all 3 levels
• Remote-controlled, 4 car basement garage featuring internal access
• Large storeroom
• Versatile wine room, home gym or yoga room
• Handy workshop
• Utility room at front of house, perfect for gardening equipment
• Sonos audio system in living areas, courtyard and main bedroom
• 5,000 litre in-ground water tank
• Polished concrete, Italian travertine and spotted gum flooring
• Remote-controlled blinds
• Double glazing throughout
• Solar panelling
• Integrated storage solutions throughout
• Walk-in linen cupboard
• Hydronic heating and refrigerated cooling, includes underfloor heating and gas stone fireplace
• Secure alarm system
• Moments from schools, transport, shopping, restaurants, cafes, and lush parkland
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.