7 Culley Court, goodna QLD
7 Culley Court, goodna QLD
Scenic & Spacious Sanctuary in Quiet Cul-de-sacSpacious, modern and private, this highest home overlooking the neighbouring bushland offers a scenic sanctuary in a quiet cul-de-sac of Goodna. The two-storey property provides the opportunity for dual-living, with three bedrooms upstairs and a fourth downstairs that could double as a home office, guest bedroom or teenager's retreat. The generous home features a front and rear balcony that allow you to take in the tranquil surrounds, as well as a covered patio and expansive backyard that offer separate entertaining capabilities and plenty of room for the whole family.
Painted in classic tones of white and grey, the house presents neatly at street level, with an elongated driveway and covered car accommodation for two vehicles. The first level of the home comprises the laundry and a sizable bedroom/multipurpose room featuring a built-in wardrobe and access to the front patio through sliding glass doors. The second level of the home flaunts polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and modern finishes throughout. The combined dining and kitchen open out onto the rear balcony, while the living area flows through to the front-facing balcony.
The kitchen offers ample white cabinetry and is equipped with quality appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, oven and cooktop. Tucked privately off the living areas are two bedrooms, the main bathroom and the oversized master suite that incorporates a walk-in wardrobe and full ensuite. The two upstairs bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans, separated from the master suite by the main bathroom. The bathroom incorporates a bathtub, walk-in shower and separate washroom, with a linen closet positioned just outside in the hallway.
Thanks to its' elevated position, the property benefits from year-round breezes and scenic vistas from the multiple living areas. The fully fenced backyard is perfect for pets or small children to play in, while the rear patio and dual balconies afford alfresco dining and entertaining opportunities. Located only 550m from shops, four minutes from Goodna Station and close to a variety of schools, you won't have to sacrifice convenience for comfort. Just half an hour's drive from Brisbane, this savvy property can provide the space and serenity that you and your family have been looking for!
Book in your personal inspection by calling Jem on 0448 107 484 or take the opportunity to inspect through one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
• High-set, two-storey home in cul-de-sac overlooking bushland with dual-living opportunities
• Outdoor areas include front balcony, rear balcony, covered patio & expansive backyard
• 1st level occupied by the laundry + large bedroom with built-in-robe & access to front patio
• 2nd level hosts dining room, kitchen + living area that open out onto front & rear balcony
• Kitchen with ample white cabinetry + quality appliances inc. dishwasher, oven & cooktop
• 2nd level - 2 Bedrooms, main bathroom + oversized master with ensuite & walk-in robe
• 2 bedrooms have built-in robes, ceiling fans & are separated from master by the bathroom
• Main bathroom includes walk-in shower, separate washroom & linen closet out in hallway
• 550m to local shops, 4 minutes to Goodna Station & half an hour's drive to Brisbane
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.