6/35 Leslie Street, nundah QLD
6/35 Leslie Street, nundah QLD
Nearby everything in Nundah!The first time on the market in almost 20 years, this apartment stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Situated in a brick complex of six and ideally positioned in a sought-after pocket of Nundah, opportunities such as this are becoming increasingly rare. Built in the early 90's, the apartment is a size that new builds just cannot compete with and benefits from a tranquil, unobstructed perspective from the top floor. Those new to the property market, looking to downsize or after an investment with a healthy return should not hesitate to inspect this one!
Situated in a corner position, the complex is impeccably well-kept, surrounded by pristine picket fence and immense shady trees. Up on the top floor of the boutique building, you will enter the apartment to an open living, dining and kitchen space that flows through to the north facing balcony. The room has a carpeted section for lounge suite and white tiles in the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features a corner breakfast bar, stainless steel fixtures and substantial built in pantry. The balcony provides a quite escape with a tranquil view and is accessed through sliding glass and screen doors with vertical blinds.
Off the main living space through an arched doorway are the two bedrooms separated by the main bathroom. The bedrooms are equally spacious, both with double-mirrored built in wardrobes and one with private ensuite. The main bathroom features full bathtub and divides the bedrooms, allowing individual living for the occupants of each room. The apartment is completed by a secure garage suitable for one vehicle with internal laundry facilities.
There is no question that Nundah has advanced in leaps and bounds over the past few years, making it an ideal location for those wanting to be close to the city but still seeking that 'suburban feel'. In less than ten minutes, you can walk to Toombul Station, Toombul Shopping Centre, Nundah State School and Nundah Village with its' multitude of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. Just down the street are prestigious schools such as St. Joseph's primary and Mary MacKillop College with ample public transport options allowing you to travel to the city in less than half an hour.
• Tidy brick complex of 6 in a corner position
• Open, expansive living & dining space
• Kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel appliances, built-in pantry & breakfast bar
• North facing balcony off the living area with tranquil outlook
• 2 Bedrooms separated by main bathroom complete with full bathtub
• Rooms equal in size with mirrored built-in wardrobes and master featuring private ensuite
• Secure garage suitable for one vehicle with internal laundry facilities
• Less than 5 minute walk to St. Joseph's Primary & Mary MacKillop College
• Less than 10 minute walk to Toombul Station, Toombul Shopping Centre, Nundah State School and Nundah Village
• Less than 30 minutes/10km to Brisbane CBD
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.