502/9 Le Geyt Street, windsor QLD
502/9 Le Geyt Street, windsor QLD
Wealth of potential in WindsorSuitable for a variety of buyers, this fully furnished residence makes sense as a lucrative investment, chic new home or a Brisbane base for business trips. As a part of the sophisticated 'Windsor Vue' boutique complex, you will enjoy the extensive views, advantageous location and quality of this sleek, stylish apartment.
Positioned on the 5th floor of the building, the apartment lay out sees both spacious bedrooms and the main bathroom situated at one end, whilst the kitchen, living space and balcony are at the other. Both bedrooms boast mirrored built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and large triple windows offering a scenic outlook. The master bedroom is complimented by a private ensuite featuring Grohe tapware, large walk-in shower and mirrored triple vanity that doubles as additional storage. The main bathroom separates the bedrooms and is equally luxurious as the ensuite complete with white and cream tiles and doorless walk in glass shower.
Outside of the bathroom along the entry hallway is the European laundry, concealed behind sliding cupboard doors. At the opposite end of the hallway, the luminous living space provides an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that flows through to the impressive balcony. Tones of timber and white, high-end Bosch appliances and seated breakfast bar give the kitchen a modern, sophisticated feel. The rest of the area would comfortably host both dining table and lounge suite, with the area also benefiting from large windows with splendid views over Windsor.
The west facing balcony offers a picturesque view and is perfect for an alfresco dining suite to enjoy winding down after a long day or hosting dinner parties. If you are looking to take your entertaining to the next level, the stunning rooftop terrace has ample seating, BBQ facilities and panoramic views of Brisbane. You will have access to a secure car space however you can leave the car at home as there is not a lot that isn't within walking distance of the unit. Specialty shops, takeaway options and cafes are on your literal doorstep, whilst Windsor train Station and buses off Lutwyche Road are less than five minutes walk. Shopping and dining precincts including the recently refurbished Lutwyche Shopping Centre and the Wilston Village precinct are five minutes away and by utilising the nearby Clem 7 tunnel, you can be at our city centre in just ten minutes.
• 'Windsor Vue' Apartmeny complex with 33 units over 7 levels
• Well laid out with bedrooms/bathroom at one end & kitchen/living/balcony at the other
• High standard of finishes including Bosch appliances and Grohe tapware
• European-style hidden laundry
• Air conditioning in both bedrooms and main living area
• Furnished including white goods, TV, beds and furniture valued at over $5,000
• Building has secure lift access, car space and surveillance cameras throughout
• Rooftop entertainment terrace with BBQ facilities & scenic outlook
• 1 Minute walk to bus stop with buses going to RBH, QUT Kelvin Grove and CBD
• 2 Minute walk to Windsor Train Station, just 3 stops to the CBD
• 3 Minutes to the recently refurbished Lutwyche Shopping Centre
• 4 Minutes to Wilston Village dining precinct
• 10 Minutes to CBD
• Easy access to the Clem 7, Legacy Way, Airport link and Inner-City Bypass
• Current tenant on a fixed term lease to 2021 - current weekly rent of $470
* Photos of the property are indicative representations only. Furnishing will vary.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.