5 Figbird Close, goodna QLD
5 Figbird Close, goodna QLD
Captivating & Capacious Property in Quiet Cul-de-SacThis charming residence set in a quiet cul-de-sac of Goodna will immediately captivate with its' tranquil surrounds and clever, spacious layout. The highset home incorporates a large al fresco deck, balcony and front porch, set on an expansive, fully fenced block. Located five minutes from Goodna Train Station, Goodna Marketplace Shopping Centre and half an hour from the Brisbane CBD, this is a great option for a first-time buyer wanting to secure a well-proportioned home or investor looking for a high-return and high-growth opportunity.
Each of the four bedrooms contain generous built-in robes, three positioned toward the front of the property and the main with ensuite on the opposite side of the home. The main bathroom hosts a bathtub, shower and separate powder room, with the internal laundry situated off the living area with balcony access. The heart of the home comprises the kitchen, dining and living areas, flowing through to the substantial timber deck through double sliding glass doors. The galley-style kitchen includes a pantry, dishwasher, oven and cooktop, affording seamless dining and entertaining opportunities both inside and out.
The elevated home provides scenic views of the surrounding bushland, creating a sense of peace and privacy. Nearby schools include Goodna State School, Kruger State School and Bellbird Park State Secondary College, with Redbank Plaza just seven minutes down the road and local IGA within walking distance. Offering the best of both worlds with proximity to local amenities, whilst providing a feeling of serenity and seclusion, you are sure to fall in love with this idyllic family home.
• Built in 2011 on a 750sqm block
• Ready to move in as tenants vacating at the end of there fixed term lease.
• Highset home in quiet cul-de-sac with tranquil surrounds & spacious, clever layout
• Large al fresco deck, balcony & front porch set on an expansive, fully fenced block
• 4 bedrooms with generous built-in robes - 3 at front of home & main + ensuite at rear
• Main bathroom inc. bathtub, shower, separate powder room & laundry off living
• Kitchen, dining & living areas flow through to the substantial timber deck
• Galley-style kitchen includes pantry, dishwasher, oven & cooktop
• 5 mins to Goodna Station, Goodna Marketplace Shopping Centre & 30 mins to CBD
• Nearby schools inc. Goodna SS, Kruger SS & Bellbird Park State Secondary College
• Redbank Plaza 7 minutes down the road & local IGA within walking distance.
Make an offer before this gets snapped up. Book in your personal inspection by calling me on 0448 107 484 or take the opportunity to inspect through one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.