5/29 Edmond Street, carina QLD
5/29 Edmond Street, carina QLD
Under ContractFreestanding, North Facing Town Home
This private town home in centrally located less than 10km from the Brisbane CBD is ideal for first homeowners, downsizers & investors alike. Displaying a generous layout over two levels, the residence is situated within a boutique complex of five, featuring three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a north-facing courtyard, and has no common walls, ensuring tranquil living. Situated within walking distance from Westfield Carindale, parks, schools and transport options, affording a lifestyle that will appeal to a diverse range of potential buyers.
Entry to the property is at ground level through both the front courtyard and the rear garage, suitable for those who require easy access. The open plan living is naturally illuminated through large bay windows and floor to ceiling glass doors that lead out to the courtyard, affording al fresco dining opportunities and privatised by natural greenery. The tiled living comprises lounge, dining and U-shaped kitchen, incorporating stone benchtops, built-in cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven and electric cooktop.
Upstairs contains three carpeted double bedrooms with sizable built-in robes, the air-conditioned main bedroom featuring access to a private balcony and floor-to-ceiling bay window. The bedrooms share access to two full bathrooms, each with walk-in glass showers, toilet and mirrored vanities, whilst downstairs contains an additional powder room, laundry and storage opportunities. The property also offers security screens throughout, secure complex intercom and a single lock up remote-controlled garage.
The savvy residence is in catchment for schools including Carina State School and Whites Hill State College, San Sisto College, Mayfield State School and St Martin's Catholic Primary School also nearby. Local shopping centres include Westfield Carindale, Cannon Hill Plaza and Coorparoo Square, with transport options available through bus stops along Old Cleveland Road and Cannon Hill train station. A short walk to parks, cafes and independent supermarkets, there is plenty to love about this well-positioned residence in central Carina!
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms & north-facing courtyard within boutique complex of 5
• Free standing, no common walls, low body corporate fees, North facing
• Walk from home to Westfield Carindale, parks, schools & transport options
• Entry to the property at ground level through the front courtyard & rear garage
• Naturally illuminated living leads out to private courtyard affording al fresco dining
• Living comprises lounge, dining & U-shaped kitchen with ample storage & stainless-steel appliances
• Upstairs contains three carpeted double bedrooms with sizable built-in robes
• Main bedroom has a private balcony & floor-to-ceiling bay window
• Two full bathrooms each with glass showers, toilet & mirrored vanities
• Additional powder room, large laundry & huge under stair storage
• Security screens, secure complex intercom & lock up remote-control garage
Little Real Estate has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Little Real Estate toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.