43 Rawlings Road, deebing heights QLD
43 Rawlings Road, deebing heights QLD
Near-New Dwelling on Desirable Corner BlockPositioned on a large corner block, this four-bedroom family home in near-new condition is equally inviting from the outset as it is inside! The modern brick property displays a clever layout, offering multiple living areas including open plan living, dining and kitchen, separate media room, covered al fresco patio and expansive wrap-around yard. Situated in the family-friendly suburb of Deebing Heights, the location affords walking distance to the local primary school and childcare, while the closest shopping centre is a quick six-minute drive to Yamanto Central.
The main entry to the home leads through to the kitchen and internal living areas, presenting large white tiles, air con and plenty of natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows and doors. The galley-style kitchen presents stone benchtops, plenty of built-in cabinetry including a pantry and sleek appliances including dishwasher, cooktop and oven. The combined living and dining area offers dual access to the outdoor patio through two sets of sliding glass doors, in addition to the internal laundry positioned off the kitchen that also affords outdoor access.
The three bedrooms and main bathroom are positioned toward the rear of the property, each of them equal in size, featuring mirrored built-in wardrobes, stainless steel ceiling fans and elongated windows with an outlook to the garden. These bedrooms share access of the main bathroom with bathtub, shower, floating sink, linen closet and separate powder room. The master bedroom at the opposite end of the property is exceptionally spacious, offering a walk-in wardrobe and full ensuite.
The property also features an ample double garage, LED downlights and security screens throughout, with the patio and wrap-around yard offering outdoor entertaining opportunities and plenty of space for children and pets to play. Major shopping precincts including Riverlink Shopping Centre, Orion Springfield Central and Redbank Plaza are all within 20 minutes of the property, just 40 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and Airport. Book in your personal inspection by calling Jem on 0448 107 484 or take the opportunity to inspect through one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
• 4-bedroom modern brick home in near-new condition on large corner block
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen, media room, covered al fresco patio & expansive yard
• Walking distance to local primary school & childcare + 6 mins drive to local shops
• Kitchen/internal living areas with large white tiles, air con & floor-to-ceiling windows/doors
• Galley style kitchen presents stone benchtops, plenty of built-in cabinetry inc. pantry + sleek appliances inc. dishwasher, cooktop & oven
• Living/dining offers dual access to outdoor patio through 2 sets of sliding glass doors
• Internal laundry positioned off the kitchen also affords outdoor access
• 3 bedrooms & main bathroom positioned toward the rear of the property
• Equal-sized bedrooms featuring mirrored built-in-robes, stainless steel ceiling fans & elongated windows with garden outlook
• Main bathroom with bathtub, shower, floating sink, linen closet & separate powder room
• Spacious master bedroom at opposite end of property with walk-in-robe & full ensuite
• Property features ample double garage, LED downlights & security screens throughout
• Patio & wrap-around yard offering outdoor entertaining opportunities/plenty of space
• Shopping precincts inc. Riverlink Shopping Centre, Orion Springfield Central & Redbank Plaza all within 20 minutes + 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD & Airport
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.