38 Gold Street, COLLINGWOOD
Will impress even the most discerning tenant
In immaculate condition, this beautifully refurbished Victorian is ready to be made your very own home. With an inviting colour scheme and exposed brick used throughout to accommodate for all styles of taste in furnishing. A superb low maintenance lifestyle opportunity awaits.
- Modern kitchen with ceramic cook top and stone bench tops
- Good sized master bedroom with feature fire place
- Second double bedroom
- Renovated sparkling tiled bathroom with laundry facilities
- Spacious open planned and flexible living room flooded with light
- Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors opening out onto a private courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Off street parking for one small car via rear laneway access
Perfectly located within walking distance to the hustle and bustle of Smith & Brunswick Street shopping, cafe and cultural precincts, you'll be envied by all. Enjoy the local parklands that surround the area or hop on a nearby tram, bus or train and head into the CBD.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange. By registering you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.