Offers over $585,000 considered
34 Joyce Street, karalee QLD
34 Joyce Street, karalee QLD
Invest or Nest in Roomy, Near-New Residence!STRICTLY PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY WITH 24-48 HOURS NOTICE.
Sleek, stylish and spacious, this low-set brick property positioned within a near-new estate of Karalee is sure to dazzle! The well-positioned residence rests 500m from Karalee Shopping Village and 10 minutes from the Ipswich CBD with quick access to Mount Crosby Road and the Warrego Highway, affording a 45-minute commute to Brisbane City. Boasting four bedrooms with no adjoining walls, separate living areas, quality appliances and high-end finishes throughout, this is astute buying for both savvy investors and owner occupiers looking to put down roots.
The picture-perfect property welcomes you through an elongated hallway, opening out to the expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The space is naturally illuminated through large windows, flowing out through sliding glass doors to the rear covered patio. The galley style kitchen contains quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and grey tiled splashback, accessing the separate internal laundry. Off the main living, a modest hallway hosts three of the four bedrooms, two with built-in robes and master suite including a private ensuite and walk-in robe.
The main bathroom contains a bathtub, walk-in shower and separate powder room, the fourth bedroom and separate living area positioned towards the front of the home. The residence also incorporates a large double garage with internal access, built-in storage, air-conditioning, and a wrap-around backyard with plenty of space for children or pets to play. Currently occupied with long-term tenants at $400 per week, this property is available to view by appointment only by contacting Jem Rabadia on 0448 107 484 to arrange a private inspection.
• Stylish low-set brick property positioned within a near-new estate of Karalee
• 500m from Karalee Shopping Village & 10 minutes from the Ipswich CBD
• Access to Mount Crosby Road + the Warrego Highway & 45-minutes to Brisbane City
• 4 bedrooms, separate living areas, quality appliances & high-end finishes throughout
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen flow out to rear patio through sliding glass doors
• Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & grey tiled splashback
• Hallway off main living area hosts 3 bedrooms with built-ins & master with private ensuite + walk-in robe
• Main bathroom contains a bathtub, walk-in shower & separate powder room
• 4th bedroom & separate living area positioned towards the front of the home
• Property also contains an internal laundry, large double garage with internal access, built-in storage, air-conditioning & wrap-around backyard
• Occupied by long-term tenants $400 p/week available to view by appointment only
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.