Offers over $540,000 considered
33 Talbot Drive, greenbank QLD
33 Talbot Drive, greenbank QLD
Recently Built home in Covella EstateImmediately welcoming, this near-new property has been designed to stand the test of time, boasting a modern colour scheme, quality finishes, fixtures and appliances throughout. Located in a quiet pocket of Greenbank, the recent estate presents an ideal environment for growing families or first-home buyers, as well as a lucrative opportunity for investors looking to add to their portfolio. A little over half an hour from Brisbane City, the contemporary home offers an affordable entry point into a highly competitive market.
The home is divided by a hallway that runs the length of the residence, separating the living areas from the bedrooms. Off the entryway rests the study, laundry and powder room, the central hallway opening out to the open plan living, dining and kitchen. Presenting a timeless colour scheme, the generous living area features a galley-style kitchen with timber-look cabinetry, stone-topped breakfast bar and sleek black appliances. The space flows out to the low maintenance rear patio, extending the dining and entertaining opportunities.
The fourth bedroom and media room are situated towards the front of the home, with the third, second and master bedroom located on the opposite side of the residence. The carpeted bedrooms each contain built-in wardrobes and ceilings fans, with the master offering a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite with an oversized shower. The layout is completed by the main bathroom comprising a bathtub and separate shower, double remote garage with internal access and air-conditioning to the living and master bedroom.
The property is situated less than five minutes from the local shopping centre, surrounded by schools including Greenbank State School, Everleigh State School and Park Ridge State High School. Easy access to Beaudesert Road and Greenbank Arterial Road make the commute to Logan, Ipswich and Brisbane a breeze, with parks, public transport and services at your disposal. You will be impressed by the quality and size of this modern home, providing a sense peace and privacy whilst remaining in proximity of everything you could ever need.
• Built in 2020 on a 315sqm block located in a quiet pocket of Greenbank.
• 2 living areas plus a separate study nook.
• Generous living area features a galley-style kitchen with timber-look cabinetry, stone-topped breakfast bar, electric cooktop, oven & Dishwasher.
• Low maintenance rear patio with covered alfresco area.
• All bedrooms are carpeted with built-in wardrobes & ceilings fans
• Master offers walk-in wardrobe & private ensuite with oversized shower
• Five minutes from local shopping centre, surrounded by schools including Greenbank State School, Everleigh State School & Park Ridge State High School
• Easy access to Beaudesert Road & Greenbank Arterial Road provide easy commute
• Currently tenanted until end of July with tenants hoping to stay on if possible.
If this home ticks all your boxes, make an offer before its too late. Book in your personal inspection by calling me on 0448 107 484 or take the opportunity to inspect through one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.