32 Whitcomb Street, hillcrest QLD
32 Whitcomb Street, hillcrest QLD
Freshly painted & ready to move in!This spacious property in a quiet pocket of Hillcrest presents as the ultimate family home, situated close to shopping centres, schools, services and just 30 minutes from Brisbane City. The solid brick residence displays generous living spaces both indoors and out, with a modernised kitchen, bathrooms and quality appliances including zoned ducted air conditioning. Freshly painted throughout, the well-maintained home has stood the test of time, ready for the next occupants to simply move in and experience all that the ample property has to offer. Minutes to both the Logan Motorway and Mt Lindsay Highway, the home is well-positioned to afford an easy commute no matter where you are coming from!
The tree-lined street emits a sense of tranquillity, the property presenting neatly through the manicured front gardens, double garage and grand entrance with brick columns. The internal living areas comprise the dining, lounge and separate family room, the substantial galley-style kitchen at the centre containing timber-look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and windows that overlook the al fresco entertaining space and backyard. Each of the four carpeted bedrooms present built-in wardrobes, the master incorporating a private ensuite with a walk-in shower. The fourth bedroom is situated off the living space separate from the others, providing the option of a home office, children's playroom or guest bedroom.
The main bathroom hosts a shower, bathtub, mirrored vanity and separate powder room, with laundry facilities and storage in the garage. A key feature of the ample home is the oversized backyard, fully fenced and featuring a covered rear patio for dining, entertaining or relaxation purposes, the property also featuring security alarm/screens, venetian blinds and downlights throughout. Walking distance to the park, bus stop and local childcare centre, the residence is only five minutes from the closest shopping centre at Grand Plaza, ideally positioned an equal distance between the Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast.
• Spacious family home on a large 740sqm block, ready to move in.
• Generous living space indoors + outdoor.
• Internal living areas comprise the dining, lounge & separate family room
• Central kitchen containing timber-look cabinetry & stainless-steel appliances
• Four carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes & master with private ensuite
• Main bathroom hosts a shower, bathtub, mirrored vanity & separate powder room
• Ducted air conditioning
• Solar electric
• Freshly repainted throughout.
• Laundry/storage located in the garage, oversized backyard & covered rear patio
• Property features security alarm/screens, venetian blinds & downlights throughout
• Walking distance to the park, bus stop & local childcare centre
• Five minutes from the closest shopping centre at Grand Plaza
• Equal distance between the Brisbane CBD & Gold Coast
Make an offer before this gets snapped up. Book in your personal inspection by calling me on 0448 107 484 or take the opportunity to inspect through one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.