3/16 Malcolm Street, hawthorne QLD
3/16 Malcolm Street, hawthorne QLD
Saturday Open Home CancelledSATURDAY OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Positioned within a boutique complex of six in the highly desirable suburb of Hawthorne, this apartment is light, large and features a generous balcony with a leafy outlook. On the market for the first time in over 23 years, the first-floor residence has been well-kept, offering a functional floorplan and modern updates including air conditioning and quality kitchen appliances. The riverside location on offer provides easy access to restaurants, shops, cafes, schools, transport and parks, providing a relaxed and convenient lifestyle in a vibrant community setting just 5km from the Brisbane CBD.
The layout of the low maintenance property sees the combined living and dining area opening out to the spacious balcony, with the bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen positioned off the space. The two double bedrooms are air-conditioned with built in robes, with the slightly larger bedroom incorporating a full ensuite featuring a walk-in shower. The main bathroom separates the bedrooms, containing a shower over bath, mirrored vanity and laundry facilities, including a substantial built-in cupboard just outside the bathroom in the living area for extra storage.
Positioned towards the entrance of the apartment, the kitchen comprises ample bench space, overhead cabinetry and quality appliances including an oven, dishwasher and induction cooktop. The dining and lounge areas are air conditioned, carpeted and flow through to the shady balcony where you can create your own plant sanctuary, al fresco dining area or place for quiet reading and reflection. The property features a single lock-up garage, security screens and blinds throughout, with secure building entry via intercom and visitor parking available at the front of the complex.
The property affords walking distance to nearby cafes, restaurants and shops along Hawthorne Road, the iconic Oxford Street precinct and several local schools including Morningside State School, Bulimba State School and Balmoral State High School. Less than ten minutes' walk from the Hawthorne Ferry Terminal, five minutes to Hawthorne Park and just three minutes from the renowned Hawthorne Cineplex, this ideally positioned property provides a premium residence or lucrative investment for savvy buyers looking to take advantage of the exceptional position and prestige.
• First-floor apartment in boutique Hawthorne complex of 6 with generous balcony
• Well-kept, functional floorplan & modern updates inc. air con & kitchen appliances
• Riverside location on offer provides easy access to restaurants, shops, cafes, schools, transport & parks 5km from the CBD
• 2 x double bedrooms are air-conditioned with built-in robes, slightly larger bedroom incorporating full ensuite with walk-in shower
• Main bathroom separates the bedrooms, containing shower over bath, mirrored vanity & laundry facilities
• Kitchen comprises ample bench space, cabinetry & quality appliances including oven, dishwasher + induction cooktop
• Dining/lounge area is air-conditioned, carpeted & flows through to the shady balcony
• Property also features a single lock-up garage, security screens & blinds throughout
• Walk to nearby cafes, restaurants & shops along Hawthorne Road, the iconic Oxford Street precinct & local schools including Morningside SS, Bulimba SS & Balmoral SHS
• Less than 10 minutes walk from the Hawthorne Ferry Terminal, 5 minutes to Hawthorne Park & 3 minutes from renowned Hawthorne Cineplex
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.