24c Foam Street, elwood
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.
24c Foam Street, elwood
Furnished Beachside townhouse with private entertaining deckFor tenants looking for a rare three month lease, be sure not to miss this property.
This recently renovated Elwood Townhouse is sure to impress! The open plan design features a modern kitchen with plenty of storage, designer appliances including double draw dishwasher and Zip tap, large living and dining area opening to a private entertainer's deck.
With three bedrooms and a study in total, the mix of space and style is a rare find for sought after Elwood.
The location provides tenants with desirable access to all of Elwood's amenities. An approximate two minute walk to Ormond Road Village and walking distance to Elsternwick Park, Elsternwick Golf Course, Elsternwick Train Station and Elwood Beach, this would have to be the most convenient location Elwood has to offer!
- Modern kitchen with designer appliances including, double draw dishwasher, Gas cooking with two electric ovens, Zip tap with sparkling water, microwave, double door fridge
- Large living and dining area with split system heating and cooling
- Modern European laundry with front loader washing machine and dryer
- Master bedroom with plenty of natural light, built in robes, split system heating and cooling and ensuite
- Two additional generous bedrooms both including split system heating and cooling
- Study with storage that could be used as a fourth bedroom
- Three bathrooms in total - central bathroom upstairs includes a family sized bath
- Children's play area located in living zone
- Large entertaining deck with built in Gas Barbeque
- Private low maintenance grassed courtyard. This is also securely gated (separate to entertaining deck)
- Off street car parking for one
- Open plan design
- Utilities included
Please note this property is only available for a three month lease. Available dates are from the 5th of September 2016 until the 18th of December 2016.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.