225 Raymont Road, alderley
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.
225 Raymont Road, alderley
Immaculate Renovation! Large Deck & ACGorgeous character home - Brand New Gourmet Kitchen, Modern Bathroom, Polished floors & Solar Power! You will be the envy of your friends in this cute home with 3 Air-Conditioners & Entertaining Deck perfect for summer barbecues. Everything about this property is free-flowing and spacious. The large air-conditioned lounge and separate air-conditioned dining area flow onto the entertaining deck and huge new kitchen. The gourmet kitchen is designed for entertaining complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, perfect for easy-living following dinner parties and barbecues. Downstairs has an additional kitchen and bathroom and large living area perfect for kids toy room or billiard room or other multi-use options.
* 3 Double bedrooms - 2 with built-ins & ceiling fan
* Additional 4th bedroom or study
* Main bedroom with Air-Conditioner
* Spacious Air-Conditioned Lounge
* Separate Air-Conditioned Dining
* Large brand new kitchen with dishwasher
* Brand new bathroom with family friendly bath
* 2 Additional powder rooms
* Gleaming Polished floors
* Beautiful Detailed cornices
* Plenty of storage
* Large covered entertaining deck
* Additional kitchen
* Additional bathroom
* Additional Large 2nd multi-use area
* 2 Garages - one remote
* Fully fenced yard with lawn
* Workshop with lots of storage
* Outdoor Pets okay on application
* 5 minute walk to Alderley train station
* 5 minute walk to local shops
* 2 minute walk to Grinstead Park
* 2 minutes to Kedron Brook Bikeway
* 5 minute drive to Stafford Shopping Centre & Brookside Shopping
* 5 minutes to Hillbrook, Northside Christian & Marist College
* Close to numerous primary schools
This immaculately renovated low-maintenance home is suitable for a variety of circumstances, located just moments to Train, Shops, & schools. This property won't last long in popular Alderley.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on the LITTLE Real Estate website and completing your details online. Alternatively, you can download and complete an application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.