$2,300,000 - $2,500,000
22 Kerr Cres, camberwell VIC
22 Kerr Cres, camberwell VIC
Corner position, period eleganceA character-rich combination of elegant period charm and multiple living areas on a coveted corner block, this picture-perfect 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is graced with exceptional lifestyle appeal in a peaceful pocket.
The entrance is high, wide and inviting, branching off to reveal light-filled formal living and dining rooms, both framed by original open fireplaces. Spacious open-plan living and dining pivots a skylit kitchen showcasing an island bench, European appliances and a large walk-in pantry.
Set over an impressive 623sqm (approx.), enjoy a far-reaching alfresco deck, an established leafy garden and lawn, auto-gated entry to a double carport, and street frontages to the north and east. It all adds up to an exciting opportunity!
• 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, one with a study nook
• Sparkling bathroom with a shower over a bathtub and a granite-topped vanity
• Second bathroom with a walk-in shower
• Separate laundry with a bench and storage
• Ducted heating plus split-system heating and cooling
• Original Tasmanian oak flooring
• Substantial storage solutions
• Recessed down-lighting
• Roller blinds
• Art Deco period features include timber panelling, intricate ceiling and cornice artistry, picture rails and lead-lighting
• No heritage overlay. Further potential to extend/elevate or develop a corner block (all STCA)
• Approx. 15.5m frontage and 40.9m depth
• Rear cubby house for the kids
• Circa 1927
Zoned to Camberwell South Primary School and highly sought-after Canterbury Girls' Secondary College, enjoy close proximity to Anderson Park, Burke Road cafes and trams, Gardiner trains, Monash Freeway, Bialik College, Camberwell Junction and so much more. Walking distance to South Camberwell shops/cafes/bars/restaurants. Make your interest known as this one will be very popular!
For more information, please contact Shawn White today.
3 x LITTLE THINGS WE LOVE
1. Camberwell Junction
Moments from shopping and more
2. Tram route 72
Short walk to city-bound trams
3. Anderson Park
Close to dog-friendly parkland
Little Real Estate has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Little Real Estate toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.