$1,190,000 - $1,240,000
218 Soldiers Road, berwick VIC
218 Soldiers Road, berwick VIC
All-new masterpiece with Hamptons allureA rare opportunity to own a brand-new Hamptons-style Tathra 350 by Fairhaven Homes receiving $80,430 per year from a leaseback.
A breathtaking illustration of Hamptons luxury, this brand-new 5 bedroom display home will leave a lasting impression on the whole family. Balancing palatial bedrooms and living zones upstairs and down, the first to view this upgraded masterpiece in highly prized Minta Estate will fall in love!
The inviting entrance connects with a free-flowing floorplan over 34.5 squares of upscale indulgence. A vast open-plan area enjoys designated living and dining areas, while a relaxed home theatre is a positively private room with customised cabinetry. Overflowing with natural light under soaring ceilings, an all-new kitchen/butler's pantry showcases slick stone finishes, an imposing island bench and the full suite of pristine stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, a 900mm Westinghouse oven and an integrated microwave.
Graced with a seamless indoor/outdoor transition, step outside to a sheltered alfresco terrace, bordered by a private perimeter and a landscaped garden with automated irrigation. The ground floor also plays host to a versatile bedroom or home office, serviced by walk-in robes and a luxe semi-ensuite. Venture upstairs to a radiant retreat and the remaining quartet of generously sized bedrooms with the opulent master suite boasting walk-in robes and a twin-vanity ensuite over porcelain floor tiling. The primary bathroom comes complete with a luxurious bathtub, separate shower and a nearby powder room.
Thoughtfully crafted from top to bottom, special features include a large laundry, zoned heating and refrigerated cooling over both levels, engineered timber flooring, a remote-controlled double garage with internal/external entry, additional parking on an exposed aggregate driveway, and so much more!
Securely located in the highly prized Berwick Chase Primary School and Kambrya College catchment area, stroll to lush parkland including the unforgettable Minta Hillltop Fantasy Playground. Enjoy easy access to Nossal High School, Hillcrest and Rivercrest Christian Colleges, the city-bound freeway, local buses and Eden Rise Village shopping. At the end of the day, come home to luxury!
For more information, please contact Alex Melnychuk today.
. Leaseback for up to 3 years (conditions apply).
• Vast open-plan layout with dedicated zones for living and dining
• Kitchen and butler's pantry with high-end finishes and appliances
• Flexible formal lounge or home theatre
• Upstairs retreat
• Alfresco terrace for undercover outdoor living
• 5 large bedrooms with walk-in or mirrored built-in robes
• Ground-floor main bedroom with a semi-ensuite
• Opulent first-floor main with a smartly tiled ensuite and dual vanities
• Principal bathroom with a sumptuous bath and walk-in shower
• Large laundry with ample bench and storage space
• Separate powder room upstairs
• Remote-controlled 2-car garage with internal/external access
• Additional driveway parking
• Ducted and zoned heating and refrigerated cooling upstairs and down
• Timber flooring, porcelain floor tiles and durable carpet
• Recessed LED down-lighting and exquisite feature lighting
• Low-maintenance garden with irrigation
3 x LITTLE THINGS WE LOVE
1. Minta Hilltop Fantasy Playground
Unforgettable experience for the kids
2. Berwick Chase Primary School
Zoned to this popular local choice
3. Learn Smart Childcare Centre
Short walk for quality childcare
Little Real Estate has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Little Real Estate toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.