2/18 McMaster Street, nundah QLD
2/18 McMaster Street, nundah QLD
Easily Updatable & Exceptionally Locatable!Out of 260 suburbs across greater Brisbane, Nundah has been ranked in the top 20 of our city's most liveable suburbs for several years running. Since the rebirth of the area, opportunities for entry-level apartments have been few and far in between, until now! Positioned in a complex of eight, this first floor apartment presents the ideal possibility to start your property portfolio.
Built in the late 90's, 'McMaster View' is a two-storey, brick apartment building set back from the street with a welcoming, well-kept façade. Using the internal stairs to gain access, this apartment is in an ideal position on the first floor at the front of the building. The entrance to the unit is off the open-plan living and dining space that flows out through to the leafy front balcony. Whilst fully functional, the U-shaped kitchen could easily be modernised with small cosmetic updates including painting of the cabinetry, new handles on cupboards and new stainless-steel appliances.
The two bedrooms have been separated by the substantial main bathroom, big enough to accommodate a full bath and internal laundry facilities. The bathroom already has the space and layout, so by adding new fixtures and tiles it could quickly become a luxurious space to unwind. Each of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and air conditioning with the second bedroom allowing private access to the main bathroom. The master bedroom at the front of the unit also features a private ensuite and glass-block windows for enhanced light. The generous balcony is surrounded by natural greenery and unlike many apartment balconies, is not overlooked by any neighbouring units. Security screens throughout, secure lock-up car space and ample visitor parking are added benefits that accompany this residence.
It is easy to see why Nundah is fast becoming a sought-after hub with Nundah and Toombul Stations, Nundah Village and Toombul Shopping Centre all within walking distance of each other. Multiple schools and parks also fall into this category while the city centre is just 12km and 17 minutes away. This property already has the core elements in place to customise to your liking with minimal labour or cost. You can have confidence not only in the bones of this well-constructed unit, but also in the location you are buying into that will only continue to grow as it has in recent years.
• Brick complex of 8 built in the late 90's
• Apartment positioned on the first floor at the front
• Enter via the open-plan living & dining space
• Front balcony with private, leafy outlook
• Functional U-Shaped kitchen that could be easily modernised
• Large main bathroom with full bath and room for laundry facilities also easily updated
• First bedroom feature air-con, built-in wardrobe & private access to main bathroom
• Master bedroom has air-con, built-in wardrobe & private ensuite
• Generous balcony that is not overlooked by any neighbours
• Glass-block windows for enhances light
• Security screens throughout ,1 secure lock-up car space and ample visitor parking
• 10 Minutes walk to Nundah & Toombul Station, Nundah Village & Toombul Shopping Centre
• St Joseph's College, Nundah State School & Mary McKillop College under 15 Minutes walk
• 12km & 17 Minutes to the CBD
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.