Expressions of Interest
186 Newman Road, geebung QLD
186 Newman Road, geebung QLD
Position, Potential & Plenty of Space!Set on a sizeable 610 square metre block less than 30 minutes from the CBD, this well-loved Geebung property is available for the first time in almost 50 years. Sure to be snapped up quickly in the current market, this is an ideal project for the savvy buyer who recognises the value, potential and possibilities that this property has to offer.
The double-storey brick and timber home hosts a large double garage with workshop and laundry downstairs, while upstairs is comprised of the three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living areas. The home features high ceilings, timber floorboards and a functional layout that separates the living spaces from the bedrooms.
The property offers dual side access to the spacious backyard that is fully fenced and shaded by tall trees. Currently utilised as a workshop, underneath the house allows ample storage space or the possibility to transform into an additional rumpus room. Built post-war, there is the option to renovate the existing property or start from scratch and build your dream home.
The advantageous location of the property positions you 200m from Geebung State School, 900m from Geebung Train Station and less than 2km from Westfield Chermside. The residence has accesses multiple bus stops on Newman Road and is situated just down the road from 7th Brigade Park where you will find play areas for all ages and plenty of open space for fitness and sport.
30 Minutes and 15km from the Brisbane CBD, this property space, location and the potential to create an idealistic family home. Proximity to key amenities such as schools, public transport and green spaces ensure the ever-increasing desirability and value of the property, guaranteed to remain on the market for an extremely short time only!
• Double-storey brick & timber home, 610 sqm. block less that 30 mins from CBD
• Upstairs comprised of 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen & living areas
• Downstairs includes large double garage with workshop & laundry
• Home features high ceilings, timber floorboards & functional layout
• Dual side access to spacious & fully fenced backyard
• Underneath house allows ample storage space or additional rumpus room
• Built post-war with option to renovate or build your dream home
• 200m to Geebung SS, 900m to Geebung Station & 2km to Westfield Chermside
• Access to multiple bus stops on Newman Rd & 7th Brigade Park
• 30 Minutes & 15km from the Brisbane CBD
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.