6411/172 Edward Street, BRUNSWICK EAST
Fourth floor apartment with enviable views
Located in the heart of Brunswick East's most popular development on the old Tip Top bread factory site, you will be blown away by the size, quality fixtures, not to mention uninterrupted views to Melbourne's east, and city lights to the south, from your fourth floor balcony.
This near new two bedroom apartment boasts ample natural lighting and comprises of:
- Floating timber floors
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Full security access for peace of mind
- Secure full size basement car park and storage cage (Not stacked parking space)
- open plan lounge/ dining room leading to sunny balcony
- Smeg appliances, full sized dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample draw/cupboard space
- breakfast bar for casual dining
- two double bedrooms, each with mirrored built in robes
- central bathroom incorporating large European laundry
- NBN ready
You will only have a short 3 minute walk to Lygon St's many restaurants and bars, as well as easy access to the extensive tram network that will have you in heart of Melbourne within 15 minutes!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.