16 Dew Street, yarrabilba
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.
25 Jul 2017$400 a week
16 Dew Street, yarrabilba
Two-storey living in beautiful YarrabilbaDIRECTIONS:
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive
* Turn left onto Highlands Street at the first round about just after IGA, Caltex and Dominos
* Take the second left onto Dew Street
Beautiful family home with fully fenced backyard on decent sized corner block. Flowing through the front doors onto a cooled tiled open dining, lounge and kitchen with air-conditioning, study nook, toilet and powder room, double garage with double cupboard storage and separate laundry this one will not last long.
- Carpeted TV room with study area and large cupboard space/ linen closet
- Master featuring ensuite, air conditioning and its own balcony
- 4x bedrooms in total with built-ins and fans
- Ensuite with large shower space and dual sinks
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Open plan air-conditioned tiled living/dining
- Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooking connected to natural gas
- Separate laundry with external access direct to clothesline
- 3rd toilet and powder room downstairs
- Double remote control lock-up garage with internal access
- Alfresco pergola
- Fully fenced yard
- PETS ON APPLICATION
Yarrabilba is located 40 kilometres south east of the Brisbane CBD, 35 kilometres north west of Southport and 15 minutes from Logan Central. Caltex, Dominos, IGA already established with a state school, High School and Private school on the way you won't want to miss out.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on the LITTLE Real Estate website and completing your details online. Alternatively, you can download and complete an application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.