145 Alawoona Street, redbank plains QLD
145 Alawoona Street, redbank plains QLD
Under Contract by Jem RabadiaOpen plan living, well-separated bedrooms and quality finishes afford this modern brick property all the elements of an idealistic family home. Set on a sprawling 522 square metre block, the homes' exterior flaunts light brick and tones of cream and white, giving the property a classic look. A spacious, fully fenced backyard and covered rear patio with elevated aspect present outdoor entertaining opportunities, complimented by the internal living areas. Positioned within walking distance of the local convenience store, multiple schools and parks, you will enjoy the easy-living and community spirit on offer.
The property comprises four bedrooms each containing built-in robes and ceiling fans, with the sizable master bedroom featuring a full ensuite. The third bedroom and master are separated by the internal laundry and main bathroom that is divided into three sections: the first hosting an elongated mirrored vanity, second with powder room and third with bathtub and shower. The ample internal laundry has a door to the side of the home, in addition to the remote-controlled double garage that also has an internal door that accesses the living room.
The heart of the home is made up of the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas that flow through to outdoor entertaining space. The galley-style kitchen is fit out with stone-look laminate benchtops, subway tile splashback and appliances including electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher. The generous internal living areas are air-conditioned and open out to the alfresco patio and backyard through sliding doors. Other notable features of the home include ceiling fans, security screens and large windows throughout.
Schools within walking distance include Redbank Plains State School, Fernbrooke State School and St Ann's Catholic School, as well as numerous childcare facilities nearby. A short five minute drive to Redbank Plains Town Square Shopping Centre and ten minute drive to Orion Springfield Central mean that shopping and employment opportunities are at your fingertips. Whether it is an investment opportunity or a new home in a family-friendly suburb that you're looking for, this well-kept family home is sure to impress!
Book in your personal inspection by calling Jem on 0448 107 484 or take the opportunity to inspect through one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Modern, brick family home w/ open plan living, well-separated bedrooms & quality finishes
• Large block featuring a spacious, fully fenced backyard & covered rear patio
• Walking distance of the local convenience store, multiple schools & parks
• Property comprises 4 bedrooms each containing built-in robes & ceiling fans
• 3rd Bedroom + master (with full ensuite) separated by internal laundry & main bathroom
• Bathroom in 3 sections: 1. elongated mirrored vanity, 2. powder room, 3. bathtub & shower
• Ample internal laundry & remote double garage both offer side access to the home
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining areas flow through to outdoor entertaining space
• Galley-style kitchen fit out with stone-look laminate benchtops, subway tile splashback & appliances including electric cooktop, oven + dishwasher
• Notable features include ceiling fans, security screens & large windows throughout
• Local schools include Redbank Plains SS, Fernbrooke SS & St Ann's Catholic School
• 5 Min drive to Redbank Plains Town Square Shopping Centre & 10 min drive to Orion Springfield Central
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.