Offers Over $395,000
14/106 Groth Road, boondall QLD
14/106 Groth Road, boondall QLD
Near New & Ready For You!Less than five years old, this modern yet warm townhouse offer a low-maintenance opportunity for young families, professional couples, downsizers and investors alike. Part of a near new complex in the family friendly suburb of Boondall, you will enjoy the privacy and convenience that this chic property has to offer.
Positioned at the end of a row in the complex with only one neighbour, the home is surrounded by parkland with tones of dark brick, white and grey, giving a contemporary feel to the structure. Inside, the tiled, open plan kitchen, living and dining area features long windows with pull-down blinds, ceiling fans and LED downlights. The kitchen presents crisp, white cabinetry with stainless steel fixtures and appliances, built-in pantry, stone benchtops and breakfast bar. The main living space flows through to the undercover alfresco area and the enclosed, grassed backyard.
Upstairs is comprised of the three spacious bedrooms, bathroom and additional study nook. The second and third bedrooms feature ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes while the master suite boasts a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony. The main bathroom offers a large walk-in shower and separate bath with the upper level of the home also providing generous storage throughout. The property also features ducted air-conditioning and a single lock-up garage with internal access to the home.
Boondall is fast-becoming the suburb of choice for young families with a plethora of parks, schools and shopping centres to choose from. A few streets back from Sandgate Road, the property is positioned in a way that allows easy access to main roads, the Gateway Motorway and less than half an hour to our city's' centre. Nearby schools include Nudgee College, Boondall State School and Taigum State School with Taigum Shopping Centre just a 6 minute drive or 15 minute walk away.
Most recently fetching $400 per week in rent, this is an attractive opportunity for investors or a fantastic way for first home buyers to enter the market, especially with the current government incentives. Living in a modernistic, near new home within a friendly community has never been more attainable than right now - enquire today!
• Near new complex in family friendly suburb of Boondall
• Positioned at the end of a row with only one neighbour
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area featuring long windows with pull-down blinds, ceiling fans & LED downlights
• Kitchen with crisp, white cabinetry with stainless steel fixtures and appliances, built-in pantry, stone benchtops & breakfast bar
• Main living area opens out onto the undercover alfresco area & enclosed, grassed backyard
• Upstairs comprised of three spacious bedrooms, bathroom & additional study nook
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms feature ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes
• Master suite boasts walk-in wardrobe, ensuite & private balcony
• Main bathroom offers large walk-in shower & separate bath
• Generous storage throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Single lock-up garage with internal access
• Most recently rented for $400 p/week - vacant possession available now
• Easy access to Sandgate Road, Gateway Motorway & less than half an hour to the CBD
• Nearby schools include Nudgee College, Boondall State School & Taigum State School
• Plethora of parks, schools & shopping centres to choose from including Taigum Shopping Centre just 6 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.