10 Apollo Place, springfield lakes QLD
10 Apollo Place, springfield lakes QLD
UNDER CONTRACT BY JEM RABADIAPositioned in one of Queensland's fastest growing regions, this property takes full advantage of the ample amenities on offer within the Springfield Lakes community. In proximity to schools, hospitals, public transport and the Orion Springfield Central Shopping Village, this property affords a level of convenience to suit the whole family. The tidy brick home provides an ideal investment with an attractive rental return or point of entry into the property market, located just half an hour from Brisbane City.
Presenting a clever layout, the property contains three well-separated bedrooms including the master, open-plan kitchen, living and dining area that flows through to the generous outdoor patio and backyard. The front section of the home comprises the three bedrooms, main bathroom and garage with laundry facilities and extra storage. None of the bedrooms share a wall, with two boasting walk-in wardrobes, one with a built-in wardrobe and master offering a full ensuite. The shared main bathroom allows plenty of room and includes a bathtub, walk-in shower and separate washroom.
The remainder of the home is made up of the kitchen, combined living and dining area plus the rear patio and spacious backyard. The tiled living area is naturally bright and incorporates the kitchen, including stone benchtops and breakfast bar, timber-look cabinetry, pantry and appliances including a dishwasher. The space is extended by the rear, covered patio, accessed through sliding doors and overlooking the private backyard. Other notable features of the property include fly screens and ceiling fans throughout, air-conditioning in the living area and single-car garage with internal access.
Recently painted and refreshed, the home is vacant and ready to move into immediately. Enjoy easy access to local schools including Springfield Anglican College, Spring Mountain State School and Springfield Central State High School or utilise Springfield Central Train Station which is just eight minutes from your doorstep. The University of Southern Queensland, Mater Private Hospital, shopping and entertainment facilities are just some of the nearby amenities that complement the lucrative location.
Make an offer before this gets snapped up. Book in your personal inspection by calling Jem on 0448 107 484 or take the opportunity to inspect through one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Tidy brick home located within the convenient Springfield Lakes community
• Property contains 3 well-separated bedrooms, open-plan kitchen, living & dining
• Front section of the home comprises the 3 bedrooms, main bathroom & garage
• 2 Bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, 1 with built-in & master with full ensuite
• Main bathroom includes a bathtub, walk-in shower & separate washroom
• Remainder of the home made up of the kitchen, combined living & dining area
• Kitchen includes stone benchtops/breakfast bar, timber-look cabinetry, pantry & appliances including dishwasher
• Living area is extended by the rear covered patio, accessed through sliding doors & overlooking the private backyard
• Notable features include fly screens & ceiling fans throughout, air-con in living area & single-car garage with internal access, laundry facilities & storage
• Recently painted & refreshed + vacant & ready to move into immediately
• Easy access to local schools including Springfield Anglican College, Spring Mountain State School & Springfield Central State High School
• 8 Minutes to Springfield Train Station
• 30 Minutes to Brisbane City
• The University of South Queensland, Mater Private Hospital, shopping & entertainment facilities at the nearby Orion Springfield Central Shopping Village
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.