1/84 Hirschfield Street, zillmere QLD
1/84 Hirschfield Street, zillmere QLD
Ground floor, Generous Garden & Grand Location = Great Investment!Less than ten years old, this ground-floor unit is positioned at the front of a complex of eight, presenting a large front courtyard privatised by tall, leafy trees. The apartment is within walking distance of public transport, schools and Taigum Square shopping centre, making for a convenient and lifestyle-focused location. Currently rented for $355 per week, this property is an investors dream or savvy choice for the buyer who is after something affordable and modern within the 20km CBD bubble.
The building complex is tidy and pleasant from the exterior with two points of access to the property, one at the front and one via the single, undercover car port. Inside, the open-plan layout of the apartment comprises the kitchen, living and dining areas that flow through to the outdoor patio and courtyard. The internal living area is fully tiled, air-conditioned and naturally illuminated by the large windows that provide a leafy and private outlook to the garden. The contemporary U-shape kitchen has ample cupboard space, built-in pantry and hosts quality stainless-steel appliances including oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher.
The two bedrooms are positioned down the hallway where the main bathroom and internal laundry are also located. Both bedrooms feature mirrored built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, with the main bedroom accessing an ensuite and door to the garden. The ensuite and main bathroom are similar sizes with the main offering shower over bath and the ensuite with glass walk-in shower and extra-large, mirrored vanity.
The outdoor entertaining space is the hero of this property, consisting of an expansive undercover patio and wrap-around garden that is fully enclosed. The location on offer is another feature of the property that makes it so desirable, close to all amenities including public transport, schools and shopping centres. Walk to Taigum Square in under ten minutes to access Woolworths, BIG W and many other specialty stores, along with a gym, tavern and restaurants. The nearby schools include Boondall State School, Taigum State Primary and Zillmere State School, as well as multiple childcare facilities close to home. Bus stops along Beams Road provide easy travel options in addition to Zillmere and Geebung Station that are less than five minutes' drive.
• Ground floor unit positioned at the front of a complex of eight privatised by tall trees
• Walking distance to public transport, schools & Taigum Square shopping centre
• Currently rented for $355 per week
• Two points of access to the property from the front & the rear by the single undercover car port
• Open-plan layout comprises of kitchen, living & dining areas
• Living area fully tiled, air-conditioned & naturally illuminated by large windows
• Contemporary U-shape kitchen with ample cupboard space, built-in pantry & stainless-steel appliances including oven, induction cooktop & dishwasher
• Two bedrooms positioned down the hallway with main bathroom & internal laundry
• Both bedrooms feature mirrored built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Main bedroom accessing ensuite & door to the garden
• Ensuite & main bathroom similar sizes with main offering shower over bath
• Ensuite with glass walk-in shower & extra-large, mirrored vanity
• Outdoor entertaining with undercover patio & fully-enclosed, wrap-around garden
• Close to all amenities including public transport, schools & shopping centres
• Walk to Taigum Square in under ten minutes with Woolworths, BIG W, specialty stores, gym, tavern & restaurants
• Nearby schools include Boondall SS, Taigum SS, Zillmere SS & multiple childcare facilities
• Walk to bus stops on Beams Road or drive to Zillmere & Geebung Station in five minutes
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.