Offers Over $449,000
1/20 Piers Street, moorooka QLD
1/20 Piers Street, moorooka QLD
Stand-Alone Townhouse - Stand-Out Opportunity!Nestled in the leafy streets of Moorooka, this standalone townhouse presents a prime opportunity to secure a healthy investment or your next place of residence. Flaunting a modern timber façade, the two-storey property boasts multiple outdoor entertaining areas including a large front deck and landscaped front patio. One of just Five within the complex, the townhouse is conveniently positioned close to public transport, schools, parks and shopping centres.
The upper level of the home comprises the master bedroom with ensuite, powder room, kitchen, living and dining area. The open-plan living areas offer polished timber floorboards, air conditioning and open out to the front deck through double French doors. The corner kitchen offers ample cupboard space including built-in pantry, white tiled splash-back and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher. The master bedroom features new carpet, walk-in wardrobe and accesses a private ensuite with a large walk-in shower.
The lower level hosts the main bathroom, two bedrooms, garage and laundry. Both downstairs bedrooms feature new carpet, mirrored built-ins and a private door to the front patio. The bedrooms share the main bathroom that is complete with shower over bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles and mirrored vanity. The single lock-up garage with internal access to the lower level contains the laundry facilities, with a hidden clothesline off the garage.
The separate outdoor living areas allow dual-entertaining over the two cleverly laid-out levels. The elevated and expansive front balcony catches the breeze and is privatised by tall leafy trees, while the ground floor courtyard is a quiet place surrounded by tranquil landscaped gardens. Walk to transport including multiple bus stops and Moorooka Station within five minutes, nearby schools including Moorooka State School and St Brendan's Catholic Primary and a selection of parks. Less than 10km from the Brisbane CBD, this is an ideal opportunity to secure an inner-city property in a family-friendly suburb that offers versatile living arrangements.
• Two-storey stand-alone townhouse in complex of five
• Dual outdoor entertaining areas including large deck & patio off lower level
• Upper level comprises the master bedroom, ensuite, powder room, kitchen, living & dining
• Open-plan living offers polished timber floorboards, air-con & opens out to front deck
• Corner kitchen offers ample cupboard space including built-in pantry, white tiled splash-back & stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
• Master bedroom features new carpet, walk-in wardrobe & private ensuite
• Lower level hosts the main bathroom, two bedrooms, garage & laundry
• Both downstairs bedrooms with new carpet, mirrored built-ins & door to front patio
• Elevated & expansive front balcony catches the breeze & privatised by tall leafy trees
• Ground floor courtyard is a quiet place surrounded by tranquil landscaped gardens
• Walk to transport including multiple bus stops & Moorooka Station within five minutes
• Nearby schools including Moorooka State School & St Brendan's Catholic Primary
• Less than 10km from the Brisbane CBD
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.