1&2/174 Haig Road, loganlea QLD
1&2/174 Haig Road, loganlea QLD
Lucrative Rental Return in Lifestyle-Focused LocationBuilt just 6 years ago, this modern duplex displays sleek finishes, quality appliances and open plan living, conveniently positioned half an hour from the Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast. Currently tenanted with a rental return of 5.9%, the property presents an exceptional opportunity for the discerning investor, or a clever entry-level residence for first-time buyers. Walking distance from local schools, shops, parks and public transport, the near-new home is complimented by the lifestyle-focused location, creating a superb opportunity at an affordable price point.
The dual-key home is broken into two dwellings, a three-bedroom, two-bathroom property, and a two-bedroom, one bathroom residence, each with a single lock-up garage. The two-bed property generates $280 per week and the three-bed returns $365, totaling $645.
The larger dwelling offers three bedrooms, including a generous master bedroom with walk-through closet, full ensuite and air-conditioning. The main bathroom includes a glass walk-in shower, bathtub and separate washroom, with an adjacent internal laundry. The living area comprises the lounge room and dining area, opening out to the undercover patio and courtyard through sliding glass doors. The kitchen features a subway-tile splash-back and black stone benchtops with contrasting white cabinetry and built-in pantry, fully equipped with stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop.
Presenting a similar layout, the adjoining dwelling boasts two bedrooms with built-in-robes, sharing access of the main bathroom that hosts a walk-in shower, elongated vanity and laundry facilities. The living area mimics the arrangement of the larger dwelling, flowing through to the low-maintenance courtyard. The second kitchen also incorporates neutral tones, ample cabinetry and high-quality appliances, with each of the dwellings featuring air-conditioning in the living areas, storage, ceiling fans and security screens throughout.
• 6-year-old modern duplex with sleek finishes, quality appliances & open plan living
• Positioned half an hour from the Brisbane CBD & the Gold Coast
• Dual-key home broken into; 1 x 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car & 1 x 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 2-bed property generates $280 per week & 3-bed returns $365 = $645 (5.9% yield)
• Larger dwelling offers master bedroom with walk-through closet, ensuite & air-con
• Bathroom includes walk-in shower, bathtub & separate washroom + adjacent laundry
• Living area comprises loungeroom & dining opening out to patio + courtyard
• Stainless-steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher, electric oven & gas cooktop
• Adjoining dwelling boasts 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes & ceiling fans
• Main bathroom hosts a walk-in shower, elongated vanity & laundry facilities
• Living area mimics the larger dwelling, opening out to low maintenance courtyard
• Second kitchen also incorporates neutral tones & high-quality appliances
• Both dwellings with air-con in living areas, storage, fans & security screens throughout
• 5 mins from Loganlea TAFE & Griffith University & nearby schools inc. Waterford State School, Marsden State School, High School & Loganlea State High School
• 5 mins from Loganlea Station, Logan Hospital & multiple shopping centres
The property is positioned five minutes from Loganlea TAFE and Griffith University, with nearby schools including Waterford State School, Marsden State School and Loganlea State High. Also within five minutes are Loganlea Station, Logan Hospital and shopping centres including Meadowbrook Shopping Village and Palms Shopping Centre. Currently producing a combined rental return of $645 per week, the rental yield speaks for itself. Alternatively, savvy buyers may wish to live in the home and rent out the additional dwelling to supplement their income.
Please wait while we submit your enquiry
Thank you for your message. We'll be in touch soon!
There was an error. Form could not be submitted, please try again.